Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jack's Last-Ditch Pitch
















Not to be outdone by will.i.am, Jack Nicholson has
stepped forward with a supporter created video for
his candidate of choice, Hillary Clinton.

The collage of famous scenes from Nicholson films past
includes memorable lines from Batman, A Few Good 
Men, The Shining, and Five Easy Pieces.  (Where was
Something's Gotta Give, which would have been
stellar for this purpose?)  Jack got a helping hand
from his buddy and fellow Clinton supporter Rob
Reiner to do the mash-up, which hit YouTube today.


Submitted, for your consideration, some unforgettable
Nicholson lines that never made the final cut:


Melvin Udall (As Good As It Gets):
"You make me want to be a better man." 

R.P. McMurphy (One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest):
"I'm here to cooperate with you one hundred percent. One hundred percent. I'll be just right down the line with you. You watch. "

Eugene O'Neill (Reds):
"If you were mine, I wouldn't share you with anybody or anything. It'd be just you and me. You'd be at the center of it all. It'd feel a lot more like love than being left alone with your work." 

Daryl Van Horne (The Witches of Eastwick):
"Do you think God knew what he was doing when he created woman?" 

Charley Partanna (Prizzi's Honor):
"Do I ice her? Do I marry her?"